Food Safety Supervisor Course (Level 1 & 2)
- Valid for All States & Industry Sectors
- No Pre-Requisites Required
No pre-requisites, no hidden fees and no classroom attendance required. Food Safety Supervisor (Level 1 & 2) is our most popular course for hassle-free nationally accredited Food Safety Supervisor training.
Food Safety Supervisor Course (Level 2)
- Valid for All States including NSW
- Easy Upgrade Option
Don’t waste time re-doing qualifications that you hold already! If you have already obtained your Hospitality Food Handling Certificate (Level 1), then simply upgrade with our Food Safety Supervisor (Level 2) course.
Food Handling Certificate Course (Level 1)
- Complies with Food Handler Legislation
- Recognised Australia-wide
All Food Handlers in Australia must be trained in food safety. Our Food Handling Certificate course is designed to meet these legal requirements, and helps to protect customers from food-related illnesses and incidents.
Basic Food Safety Course (Non Accredited)
- Easy-to-Follow Introductory Course
- Suitable for Beginners
The Basic Food Safety course covers all the “must know” information about how to handle, prepare and serve food safely. Designed for beginners, this course is a great stepping stone to our other nationally accredited courses!
* Food Safety Supervisor certificates issued to NSW residents incur an additional $30 government fee.